Can I rent Pop Mobile Bar or Coco Champagne Cart and serve my own wine/beverages?
Yes. We will provide Pop Mobile Bar and set it up to serve your alcohol beverages at a private home*. 2 Stellar Bartender/Servers are included in the rental of Pop Mobile Bar to ensure a seamless experience and for liability purposes.

*Most Venues have their own liquor license which would supply alcohol.

Does Pop Mobile Bar sell alcohol?
No, alcohol is supplied by either the venue or the renter.

Does Pop Mobile Bar cook food on site?
No, we are not a food truck. Our Sister Company Daveeds Catering can provide charcuterie options as well as boxed meals which includes a delicious sandwich, chips and cookie. Please contact, Liz Cook, Event Innovator

Would Pop Mobile Bar be able to accommodate coffee and desserts?
Yes, we offer a selection of pastries, desserts and coffee/coffee drinks from Pop Mobile Bar or Coco Champagne Cart.

Does Pop Mobile Bar have staff to serve?
Yes, 2 are included in the Pop rental to ensure a seamless experience and for liability purposes. Additional service personnel will be assessed according to your size of event.

What area does Pop Mobile Bar service?
Host will supply all alcohol. Travel charges apply $1.25 p/mile each way over 25 miles.

Are there any other charges associated with Rental of Pop Mobile Bar?
We are required to charge 7.8% Ohio sales tax on all beverages. 18% gratuity added to dessert and/or beverage sales.

Power source needed within 50’